Translate

Sunday 3 August 2014

Golfing card.

Went hunting the internet for a digi stamp to do a golfing card!! Came across this website http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p232/Golf_Set.html which had a digi stamp just like the one I wanted, so I purchased the stamp. I then had a look at the gallery and saw a card I really liked so I based my card on this design. I enjoyed colouring the golf bag with my spectrum noir markers finding this quite relaxing. Embossed the green cordinations card with happy birthday embossing folder also embossed white background card with an embossing folder. I decoupaged the golf bag. I then punched out some 2" circles an but them around the edge to represent golf balls.  The lettering is cut from 1.5" dies from crafters companion. Beige cordinations card was also embossed. 
Was very pleased with the finished card, really do need to give myself more time as I only had one day to get card finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment