Translate

Thursday 9 June 2016

Creative fingers. First card for the Design team



HThere is a new Challenge starting today over at Creative FingersChallenge Blog and the theme as always is Anything Goes.
The fabulous Sponsors for this challenge are
  Ching-Chou Kuik. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/gjzcck and 
I'm so excited today to be posting my first card design for creative fingers challenge blog. This is my first ever design team entry.
The digital stamp I used for this card is called  "Lily" Digital Stamp design by Ching-Chou Kuik.
It was a pleasure to colour 



I used spectrum noir pens for this project.
The Colours I used were: 
Hair: GB1, GB8, GB10, EB5. 
Skin: FS2, FS4, FS6, FS8.
Lily: FS2, CR1, OR1,  JG1. 
Eyes: BGR1. 
The lily stamp is A little bit floral lily by Sheena Douglas.  
I used the tattered lace oval die to cut around the first image then used 2 dies to make a gold mirri card frame. 
My choice of paper was made after I had compleated the colouring. It came from a huge stash I have. 
I am really looking forward to seeing your entries. 
Happy crafting. 
I am also entering this card for the following challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment